Version Control Protection (Premium)
You are here:
Version Control Protection will prevent updates to plugins or themes that are under some type of version control (Git, SVN, HG).
To enable version control protection, head to the Advanced tab and go to
Version control protection. From there, you can enable version control protection.
If you navigate to the WordPress updates screen, you’ll see which assets are protected and will not be updated.
- Exclude Users
- Force Updates
- Disable Admin Bar
- Reset Options
- Anonymize Updates (Premium)
- Automatic Update Scheduling (Premium)
- Delay Automatic Updates (Premium)
- Check Plugins (Premium)
- Export/Import Settings (Premium)
- Safe Mode (Premium)
- Webhook (Premium)
- White Label (Premium)
- Auto-Update Protection (Premium)
- Version Control Protection (Premium)
- Check for Unmaintained Plugins