You are here:
Everyone wants to get good fast support. We understand that, and that is why we try to answer every single support thread and resolve it.
Below are some quick guidelines to follow when posting support questions.
- You can post a support questions on our plugins WordPress.org support forum.
- Please provide as much information as possible about the issue you are experiencing. The more information you supply about your issue, the better and faster we can resolve your problem.
- If you are a premium user, you can use our support form.
If you follow these guidelines then we should be able to quickly resolve your problem.
If we have helped you in any way, a good thank you including leaving a rating/review.
- Exclude Users
- Force Updates
- Disable Admin Bar
- Reset Options
- Anonymize Updates (Premium)
- Automatic Update Scheduling (Premium)
- Delay Automatic Updates (Premium)
- Check Plugins (Premium)
- Export/Import Settings (Premium)
- Safe Mode (Premium)
- Webhook (Premium)
- White Label (Premium)
- Auto-Update Protection (Premium)
- Version Control Protection (Premium)
- Check for Unmaintained Plugins