Auto-Update Protection (Premium)
You are here:
Automatic updates can sometimes be dangerous.
Easy Updates Manager will check your site for any PHP fatal errors and alert you via email. It will also deactivate any problem plugins that occurred during the update.
Additionally, Easy Updates Manager checks for deactivated plugins after an auto-update. For example, if your plugin is active pre-update, but somehow gets deactivated post-update, we’ll let you know which plugins were deactivated. Easy Updates Manager will try to re-activate any de-activated plugins and give you an update status via email.
- Exclude Users
- Force Updates
- Disable Admin Bar
- Reset Options
- Anonymize Updates (Premium)
- Automatic Update Scheduling (Premium)
- Delay Automatic Updates (Premium)
- Check Plugins (Premium)
- Export/Import Settings (Premium)
- Safe Mode (Premium)
- Webhook (Premium)
- White Label (Premium)
- Auto-Update Protection (Premium)
- Version Control Protection (Premium)
- Check for Unmaintained Plugins