Location: UK, homebased with some UK travel for monthly team meetings
Hours: Full-time, part-time, flexible
Salary: £25k – 45k, negotiable, dependant on experience
At UpdraftPlus we make plugins for WordPress that help our customers to backup, restore, clone, secure and optimize their WordPress websites.
Our growth has largely been down to the strength of our products. Our plugins are some of the most highly rated plugins on WordPress.
We have amazing product development teams. Now it’s time to build leading business and operational teams to match. As a result, we’re recruiting for a number of roles.
About the role
They say that ‘Content is King’ and we agree.
Your role would be to oversee and plan content across our range of WordPress plugins. From short-form blog writing to video content to long-form technical documentation.
We want to hear from you if:
- You’re a strategic thinker. You know what the content overseen by you needs to achieve, from helping existing customers in using our products, to engaging new ones.
- You can translate strategic thinking into action, in this case into a content calendar of ideas.
- You’re a natural organiser. You’d enjoy and excel at organising and planning content from ideas to inception and reporting.
- Your high attention to detail means that content owned by you will be of a high quality. You have a penchant for well-written copy. You can spot a typo from a mile away.
- You’re analytical. You’re able to survey the market to see what’s topical and then analyse the performance of content once it’s ‘out there’.
- You’re a confident communicator, and a team player. You’ll take the lead in approaching colleagues based all over the world for content ideas.
- You enjoy writing. Over time you’ll find other writers and freelancers you’ll want to work with, but you enjoy producing your own written content too.
We know we’re asking a lot, so if you tick most of the boxes (but not all) we still want to hear from you. Knowledge and experience of WordPress is a massive bonus.
- Flexible hours We’re available for each other when it counts, but outside of that your work hours are yours to own and manage.
- Remote working – Work remotely from home, your local café, whatever works for you. Our team is 100% remote.
- Part-time considered – we’re flexible, for the right candidate.
- Monthly meet-ups – We aim to meet once a month for face-to-face time and so occasional travel is required.
It’s an exciting time to join UpdraftPlus, we’re an evolving business with tonnes of opportunity for growth.
To apply, send a CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re right for the role to [email protected]
The post Job Vacancy – Content Manager appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.